Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Fitness Mat & Leather Weightlifting Gloves

Greetings readers! I feel quite bored during this 3 weeks long of trimester break so i decided to go out somewhere to free my mind from the boredom last Monday morning. I went to Jusco Bandaraya Malacca just for a window shopping but surprisingly, i end up bought a fitness mat and leather weightlifting gloves there. Well, it is been quite awhile i planned to buy the fitness mat and the leather weightlifting gloves but never had the chance to get them. I wanted to use it for my push-up, sit ups and other exercises in which i think best fit to use it.
As i went from shop to shop and see anything that may caught my interests, i was then reached Fitness Concept Store located at 3rd floor, which is just a few stores away from the Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC) counter. Unfortunately, not so many choices available there. 
There are only 3 types of fitness mat. 1 with cushion type and the other 2 were quite similar in appearance but different brands. I did not had the chance to snap photo of those fitness mats and leather weightlifting gloves available since it is not allowed. 
So, i decided to just bought the one with reasonable price, well at least i have one for my own use for the time being. I bought 1 fitness mat with the price of RM 65.00 and 1 pair of leather weightlifting gloves with the price of RM 39.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment